13615 Michigan Avenue
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
For general information, call City Hall at 313-943-2000
- The Mayor’s Office, City Plan, and the Housing, Law, Economic & Community Development, and Public Information departments, as well as Neighborhood Services (a division of the Department of Public Works), are located in the East Wing.
- The Management Information Systems, Finance, Human Resources and Assessor’s departments, Fire Marshal and the Engineering division, are located in the West Wing, 4500 Maple.
- The Residential Services Department is also located in the West Wing and is open from 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.The counter for permits is open 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and is in the West Wing.
- The City Council, City Clerk, and Treasurer’s offices, as well as the City Council Chambers where public meetings are held, are located in the Concourse.
- Birth and death certificates can be obtained at the City Clerk’s Office. For information on birth certificates, call 313-943-2012. The City Clerk’s counter is open until 4:30 p.m.
19th District Court
16077 Michigan Avenue
Courtrooms; Probation Office; Civil, Criminal and Traffic divisions. Open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Call 313-943-2060.
2661 Greenfield at Butler
Cats and dogs available for adoptions. Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday. Call 313-943-2697.
1700 General Motors Road, Milford
Unique camping, picnicking, fishing, paddle boating, swimming facilities, half-mile long beach and 27-hole Mystic Creek Golf Course. Take I-96 west to Milford exit, Milford Road north to General Motors Road, turn left. Call 313-943-2350 or visit www.campdearborn.com.
Department Of Public Works Yard
2951 Greenfield Road
The DPW Yard is open 8 a.m.-1 p.m. the third Saturday of each month for disposal of items not picked up at the curb. Call 313-943-2085.
- No. 1 - 3750 Greenfield (Chief’s office)
- No. 2 - 19800 Outer Drive
- No. 3 - 3630 Wyoming
- No. 4 - 6501 Schaefer
- Fire Marshal Office - 4500 Maple
For Fire Department general information, call 313-943-2277.
Call 911 for fire or ambulance emergency services.
Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
15801 Michigan Avenue
Recreation Department, Michael A. Guido Theater, Padzieski Art Gallery and Senior Citizen Services. Also, fitness areas, two pools, double gymnasium, and a climbing wall.
- Commandant’s Quarters, 21950 Michigan Ave. Open Tuesday-Friday, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Closed Saturday-Monday.
- McFadden-Ross House and archives, 915 Brady Open Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Closed weekends.
The Museum will accommodate visitors on Saturday by appointment. Call 313-565-3000.
Henry Ford Centennial Library 16301 Michigan Avenue, 313-943-2330
Regular Hours (September-May) Monday-Thursday, 9:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Summer Hours (June-Labor Day Weekend) Monday-Thursday, 9:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Friday, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Bryant Branch, 22100 Michigan Avenue, 313-943-4091
- Esper Branch, 12929 W. Warren Avenue, 313-943-4096
Branch Regular Hours (September-May) Monday and Tuesday, 12:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Thursday and Saturday, 12:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Closed Friday and Sunday
Branch Summer Hours (June-Labor Day Weekend) Monday and Tuesday, 12:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 12:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Closed
Neighborhood Outdoor Pools
Located at Crowley, Ford Woods, Lapeer, Levagood, Summer-Stephens and Ten Eyck parks.
22201 West Village Drive (inside east parking deck).
Parking is free on Sundays (except special events) and U.S. Postal System holidays. Call 313-943-2938.
16099 Michigan Avenue
Administrative offices for all bureaus and divisions: Driver’s License Bureau is open 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
Record Bureau Hours:Monday and Wednesday 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.Tuesday and Thursday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m ) Friday 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Fingerprinting: Tuesday and Thursday 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Purchase Permits and Gun Registration:Wednesday 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.Friday 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m .
Call 313-943-2230 for a list of services, times and fees. Call 911 for emergencies.
Robert Herndon’s Dearborn Hills Golf Course
1300 S. Telegraph
Beautiful 18-hole golf course. Roving beverage carts. Starters and rangers monitor daily play. Pro shop, restaurant, outdoor patio service and bar facilities. Full service banquet hall seats 35 to 200. Visit www.dearbornhills.com or call 563-4653.
Senior Citizens Apartments
- Hubbard Manor East, 5500 Calhoun
- Hubbard Manor West, 22077 Beech
- Kennedy Plaza, 5111 Bingham
- Sisson Manor, 1515 Mason
- Townsend Towers, 7000 Freda
For application information, call 313-943-2390.
U.S. Post Office
City Hall has a U.S. Post Office in the West Wing. Enter from Maple Street.
Hours are 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday. (Closed 11 a.m.-noon) Call 313-581-5014.
22100 Michigan Ave. (inside Bryant Branch Library)
Hours are generally Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Displays, attraction and hotel pamphlets, public restroom. Call the Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce at 313-584-6100.
Dearborn Ice Skating Center (DISC)
14900 Ford Road
The DISC features two NHL regulation ice surfaces, main arena seating for 1,500 and banquet and party rooms. The facility is open year round for ice skating and room rentals. Call 313-943-4098.
Information on this page was accurate as of Nov. 1, 2011.